The enterprise network is a fundamental component of the IT environment supporting the company's critical business information and applications.
While many companies have a sizable investment in this area, few have reaped the full potential of their investments. Many companies are still
underutilizing their network, not taking advantage of cost-savings available technologies and/or not managing their service sourcing contracts to
take full advantage of their network service provider's capabilities. This is due to a number of factors that we address in our Network Assessment
Rapid Review Assessment Services:
• An assessment and evaluation of the current networking environment
- We review technologies, architecture, design, infrastructure, service providers, organizationand processes to provide an
overall view of the enterprise network and its capabilities
• A gap analysis comparing current networking solutions to business needs and to applicable best practices
• Recommendations for improvement:
- prioritized based on client defined criteria
- summarized in a road map that will highlight visually task duration and dependencies
In addition to the deliverables listed above, we can also assist our clients in a more detailed full Network Assessment and subsequently help
implement the approved initiatives.
The Rapid Review Network Assessment offering provides a fast and efficient assessment and analysis of the current networking environment and
process maturity capabilities. It provides:
Our consultants have expertise in working with large and small organizations to help them identify and achieve maximum benefits for the
organization. We have assisted our clients in building business cases for implementing cost-saving changes and for sourcing most efficiently
their networking infrastructure and services. The team also has experience in performing process maturity assessments using ITIL guidelines,
developing actionable IT strategies, developing architectural plans and improving the network performance.
We team with our clients to develop the assessment based on their goals and business requirements and educate their team in the process. We
feel that this is important so our clients can take ownership for the recommendations and will be capable of making continual adjustments to
the recommended roadmap as changing business needs demand. We stress that the roadmap is not just a report, but a process that positively
impacts and positions how IT delivers value to the business and most importantly how this is affected by the network.
Our service offering delivers the following results:
• An assessment and evaluation of the current networking environment, capabilities and alignment with best practices where
• A gap analysis comparing the current networking solutions to business needs and to applicable best practices
• Recommendations for improvement
Our consultants will deliver a report that includes the above deliverables and present the findings to our client-selected audience.
Work effort may be on or off-site and is conducted as follows:
• Work effort is limited to 2 days for data gathering and assessment and one day for presenting findings in an interactive session
• ITPMG assumes the client has readily available inventory, prices and costs of all areas or will send to ITPMG within 2 business days upon
• We also assume that selected IT and user staff are available for completing our assessment and for interviews
• ITPMG will present findings and recommendations within 7 business days after receipt of all information/data from the client and present to
the CEO, CIO, CFO and COO
CXO, IT Executives, Senior Management responsible for the enterprise network
Our offering will give clients who are planning upgrades, or experiencing service delivery challenges, or planning a consolidation valuable insight
that is instrumental in keeping the project on-track and achieving desired goals. Our objective is to assist our clients in implementing the desired
changes successfully and in leveraging the new capabilities for the benefit of the overall organization.
Our Consultants will deliver detailed report that includes the above deliverables and present the findings to our client's management committee.
Rapid Review Assessment Solution Suite Service Offerings